Introductory Level Design workshop for spring break
This design camp exposes campers to a unique learning environment.
- Learn how to build cool video game levels using the Unreal 4 Game Engine
- Campers will develop a better understanding of 3D space and how to navigate in industry leading video game design software
- Learn how to apply materials and decorate your own worlds, while having fun.
- Experience what it’s like to create your own game environment without limitations.
- Gain some awesome technical skills while learning how to design like a pro.
What to Bring to Camp:
- USB Stick (8GB or more)
- Notepad, pencil, pens, eraser
- Water bottle with secure lid
- Camp runs from March 26 – 30, 2018
Two camps to choose from:
- 10am – 1pm (Ages 9 – 14)
- 2 – 5pm (Ages 15 – 18)