SPRING BREAK CAMP
INTRODUCTORY LEVEL DESIGN WORKSHOP
Providing youth with a unique learning experience in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM)
- Build cool video game levels using the Unreal Engine.
- Deconstruct Board games to learn about rules, structure, and balance.
- Develop a better understanding of 3D space and how to navigate in industry-leading video game design software.
- Learn how to develop your own epic worlds, while having fun.
- Experience what it’s like to work collaboratively as a team.
- Gain awesome technical skills while learning how to design like a pro and so much more!
- *NEW ADDITION: Create your very own (VR) Virtual Reality Game!
What to Bring to Camp:
- USB Stick (8GB or more)
- Notepad, pencil, pens, eraser
- Water bottle with a secure lid
- Lunch & Snacks
- A positive attitude
- Full Day Camps are available starting March 25 – April 05, 2019
- The dates are as follows:
- March 25 – March 29, 2019
- April 01 – 05, 2019
- Each day Camp begins at 9:00 am and runs until 5:00 pm
- Doors open at 8:30 am, Last pickup available at 5:30 pm. If additional time is needed please contact [email protected] for additional rates.
If the class time you are looking for is full, please fill out this form and we will notify you if it opens up!