INTRODUCTION TO 3D GAME DESIGN
Get your child off the couch and into this educational Summer Camp that they will never forget! Our design workshops provide campers with a unique learning experience which specializes in getting hands-on experience using professional tools for video game development!
- *NEW ADDITION: Create your very own (VR) Virtual Reality Game!
- Gain some valuable technical skills while learning how to design like a professional game designer
- Deconstruct classic board games to learn about rules, structure, and balance
- Learn how to build unique gaming environments using industry leading software
- Campers will develop an understanding of 3D space and how to navigate in a Triple-A video game engine.
What to Bring to Camp:
- USB Stick (8GB or more)
- Notepad, pencil, pens, eraser
- Water bottle with a secure lid
- Packed Lunch with Snacks
- A positive attitude
Available Camp Dates:
- July 15 – 19, From 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- July 22 – 26, From 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- August 5 -9, From 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- August 12 – 16, From 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
* pre and post care is available for an additional fee.
Ages 9 – 18
Select a date below!
If the class time you are looking for is full, please fill out this form and we will notify you if it opens up!