LEVEL DESIGN & WORLD BUILDING BASICS
Learn how to build fun and interactive 3D video game environments powered by the Unreal Game Engine. They will design and populate massive worlds with epic landscapes, rocky terrains, and destructible objects using AAA tools developed by Epic Games, the creators of Fortnite.
No experience required!
Tier 1 consists of 6 classes totalling 12 hours of learning
6 classes @ 2 hrs /per class = 12 Hours
- Learn like the pro’s from a pro with 15 years of experience making games!
- This isn’t your typical Scratch course, this is real programming where students learn to code using a challenging visual C++ coding language called Blueprints.
- Learn about proper naming conventions, proper texturing methods, material creation, and so much more!
- Students will have a better understanding of navigating 3-Dimensional space using industry-leading software.
- Design video game levels using the same tools used to make Fortnite.
- Create exciting interactions, scripted events and scenarios using industry-leading software.
- Personalize your very own 3D worlds while having fun!
- Throughout the entire process, students will be able to show off their hard work and get to take their projects home to share with their family and friends.
Ages 9 – 18
At the end of each Tier, students will receive a certificate of completion, therefore allowing them to transition to the next available Tier.
Select a date below!
If the class time you are looking for is full, please fill out this form and we will notify you if it opens up!